Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Life Lately

My Life has been going pretty well lately! I am now working and love where I work even though its only tempoary its alot of fun and the people there are so helpful! Justin and I are still doing great and plan to still be married next May! Nataly is getting very big and I can believe that she is going to 1 just right around the corner. She has taught me soo much in life and has shown me how very lucky I am to have the life I do. I might of been young when I had her but I wouldnt have it any other way. I enjoy being a mommy and always having someone to be with 24/7 theres never a quiet moment but I love it that way! She has three teeth now and can pull up by herself and is trying to take steps but we havent got there just yet!! I dont get to see my friends that much anymore but I still love them unconditonly! And my family is one in a billion they are always there for me and I couldnt thank them enough! Thanks to all those that have stand by me 100%! It means so much to me!!

Friday- Justin and I went to the NHS game.. We kicked butt and beat Harber witch I was completly shocked but those bears when ready to fight for victory! Way To Go Bears!!

Sat- Was Family Day.. so Justin,Nataly and I all spend the day together. I cooked Chicken Strips.Green Beans. French Fries for Lunch and then we all played in Natalys Room and just had a day for three us to be with eachother!

Sun- Slept In - went to Aunt Lindas- and come home!!

Theres my blog!

2 comments:

Stephanie. said...

Yay! Someone else to keep up with! I love this!

Stephanie. said...

Ohh, and I forgot to comment about your win. I guess I will say congrats...but I can't promise that I meant it. =) haha...Just kidding! They played great!